[NFBF-L] Communities Of Faith meeting today at noon

MARILYN BALDWIN commmdb at aol.com
Wed May 25 13:35:22 UTC 2022

Thank you Peggy, for sending our notice out. Please join us as we pray for the families of the children and teachers killed yesterday during the Elementary School shooting in Texas.We also continue to Remember the victims of the Buffalo shooting.  Everyone is always welcome. Prayers will be offered during our meeting today.

Marilyn Baldwin
Communities of Faith Leadership Team
NFBF
/407)810-0554