[NFBF-L] Are you attending National Convention?

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Mon May 30 20:34:26 UTC 2022

Greetings Federation Family and Friends:

President Martinez would like to know who in our membership will be
attending the National Convention in New Orleans. This year, we will have a
table at the exhibit hall,  and we would love for each of you to donate a
couple hours of your time to work at the table. As a friendly reminder, the
last day to register for the convention is today, so if you have not already
done so, head on over to www.nfb.org/convention
<http://www.nfb.org/convention> , and fill out the registration form. The
room rate will also expire as of midnight tonight,  so if you have not
reserved your room, now is the time. We have been advised that the New
Orleans Marriot has sold out, but you can book in the overflow hotel by
calling 888-627-7033. The Sheraton will offer the same rate as the Marriot,
but you must book by tonight.

We look forward to seeing everyone in New Orleans for our first in-person
convention in 2 years. Let us know your interest in working at the
fundraising table by emailing kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
<mailto:kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com> .

Lets go build the National Federation of the Blind of Florida!

Kaye Baker

Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Florida