[NFBF-L] Make plans now to attend Homewise Tuesday, November 15 at 8 PM.

Peggy Fleischer peninnah.fleischer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 20:33:49 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,
Novembers Homewise meeting will take place on Tuesday, November 15 at 8 PM. Come with your signature Thanksgiving recipe. We all need inspiration for what to make for Thanksgiving dinner this year and look forward to hearing what your best recipe to bring to Thanksgiving dinner will be. We will  record the meeting so  the recipes you share can be transcribed and shared. We also would like to hear other things like what do you eat for breakfast on Thanksgiving morning? And what are your best tips and tricks for bringing Thanksgiving dinner off without a hitch.
I am really excited about this month’s  Homewise because I love hearing about how other families celebrate Thanksgiving.
Look forward to seeing you all there.

https://zoom.us/j/95074337811
Meeting ID: 950 7433 7811
One tap Mobile: 6468769923,,,95074337811#