[NFBF-L] Time to get those newsletter submissions in!

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 22:42:24 UTC 2022

Greetings Florida Federationists:

December is right around the corner, and another edition of our Breaking
Newsletter will be in your inbox soon. We can't make it happen without you.
Send your articles, special events, recipes, or topics you'd like to see in
the newsletter.

If someone in your chapter is having a birthday or anniversary, or if you
are planning the Christmas party to end all Christmas parties, let us know
that too. Please send your submissions by November 30 to
newsletter at nfbflorida.org <mailto:newsletter at nfbflorida.org> .

Don't forget, if you were a first-timer at this year's State convention, and
you want to send an article in, you still have time. We love to hear from
everyone, so don't be shy.

Warmly,

Kaye Baker, Editor