[NFBF-L] Ambassadors at State Convention

Karolyn Campbell karolyncampbell20 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 17:51:18 UTC 2022

Good afternoon Doug,

Yes, I can be an Ambassador again this year. My sister Margaret Battis will
probably also be one again too.  I'll tell her I voluntold her.

I think you had a Communications meeting this weekend. We just got power
and Internet back late last night so missed it. See you at the convention.

Kind regards,

Supervisor Karolyn C. Campbell
OFFICE OF SUPERVISOR KAROLYN CAMPBELL (SEAT 2)
Orange Soil & Water Conservation District (OSWCD)
Proudly Represents the people of Orange County, Florida
e | Karolyncampbell20 at gmail.com
c | 407-970-1949