[NFBF-L] brand new and redesigned web site for the florida outreach center for the blind

jason.goldfield at yahoo.com jason.goldfield at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 18:14:26 UTC 2022

We are extremely proud to announce our brand-new web site that reflects the
florida outreach center for the blind along with its programs, services,
outreach, and community events! We have been working hard on this project,
and we are extremely excited to share the news with everybody!!

Please check it out and give us any feed back on how we can make it better
and engage with you on what the florida outreach center is all about!

https://www.floridaoutreachcenter.org/