[NFBF-L] Three more BRF files for convention

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 00:52:29 UTC 2022

Hello all,

I first want to thank Peggy for creating the BRF file of the convention
agenda.  She inspired me so I have attached three more BRF files, the hotel
description, the restaurant guide and the travel guide.  Thanks to all who
created the original files.  They are all great!  See all of you at the
convention.

Sherri Brun

 <mailto:flmom2006 at gmail.com> flmom2006 at gmail.com

NFB Central Florida Chapter Secretary

NewslineR volunteer

For Newsline Questions, Phone:  1-844-827-7371

                                The National Federation of the Blind knows
that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations

of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what
holds you back.

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality