[NFBF-L] Availability for open discussion

Alicia Betancourt licib85 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 20:13:02 UTC 2022

Hi Bill:
I hope this message finds you well and others:
If you don’t already know, there is an employment panel happening on Saturday. The time escapes me but it’s on the agenda. I want to urge you in any others with these kinds of questions to come. Also, I have your personal contact and would love to talk to you about your career development and advancement. See you soon!