[NFBF-L] FW: DCF

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 15:58:06 UTC 2022

Hope all those who attended the NFBF convention returned home safely.

I thought I would share this.  Got this from another group.

Sherri Brun

Subject: DCF

Good evening ladies, if anyone lost food because of a power outage due to hurricane Ian, you can now register for assistance via the below website. Please read the information carefully because the registration is in phases according to counties.

https://www.myflfamilies.com/dsnap/

This food replacement is for residents who are NOT currently receiving SNAP.

For those who want a jump on holiday shopping, Amazon is having Prime Days again on Oct 11th & 12th for prime members. Happy shopping👛.