[NFBF-L] Newsletter articles

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 18:08:11 UTC 2022

Greetings Federation Family and Friends:

What an awesome time we had this past weekend at the 52nd annual National
Federation of the Blind of Florida State Convention. I heard from a few that
this was the best convention they had been to in a long while. Did you feel
the same way? Do you have an experience to share, or just a funny story from
convention? You can tell us all about it by writing an  article for the
Breaking Newsletter. Send your articles to newsletter at nfbflorida.org
<mailto:newsletter at nfbflorida.org> .

Unfortunately, I can't take to long as I need to get the newsletter out
before the end of the month, so sit down in front of that computer and let
those positive convention thoughts flow. Please try to have your articles in
to me by October 21 so that I can put it all together.

I look forward to reading about everyone's experiences.