[NFBF-L] Thank -you.

Judith Hamilton hamilton.j.r.2309 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 22:50:28 UTC 2022

I was not able to chime in on the comradery of the Sunrise and Shine this
morning, but I agree with everyone who spoke and posted on this Email. We
missed you all. I was so happy that Broward's basket and door prizes got to
Jacksonville.
I want to thank you for the Lifetime recognition award. I was surprised and
proud to be with Sherri Brun and Kathy Davis. Congratulations to everyone
and group(s) honored. Convention was great. The committee, hosting
chapters, and planning chair (Peggy) rose to the occasion and supported one
another.
Great Job!!
Judy Hamilton