[NFBF-L] Friendly reminder

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 01:01:53 UTC 2022

Greetings Federation members:

Knock, Knock! I wish I was knocking on your door. This is President Paul Martinez and I hope you and your family are doing well. Just as a reminder to all, I am here to listen to the good and the bad that is happening, not only in the Federation, but in everyone’s life. If you have an idea, I’m here to listen; if you have something you dislike I’m also here to listen. If you have a suggestion, I am here to listen. When I was elected by acclamation, with the title of president of the National Federation of the Blind of Florida, I meant every word I said, when I said "I love you" and I want to hear from you. If I do not answer, please leave a voicemail. If you leave a text message, please eagerly wait for my response but, most of the time I do not make anyone wait more than 24 hours. Try it! Call me at 813-390-5720. This way you can help me and the members of the State Board continue to build the National Federation of the Blind!
Sincerely, Paul Martinez