[NFBF-L] IMPORTANT---looking for a roommate for the NFBF convention

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 13:25:47 UTC 2022

Hello everyone.  This is Sherri Brun and I am in need of a female roommate
for the NFBF convention.  I already have my room booked and have purchased
my banquet and registration, but really need to have a roommate in order to
make the convention affordable.  If anyone would like to attend and would
like to share a room, Please contact me.  My contact info is below.  Thank
you so much everyone and hope to be able to attend the NFBF convention.

Sherri Brun

 <mailto:flmom2006 at gmail.com> flmom2006 at gmail.com

Phone:  (407)898-6024

NFB Central Florida Chapter Secretary

NewslineR volunteer

For Newsline Questions, Phone:  1-844-827-7371

                                The National Federation of the Blind knows
that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations

of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what
holds you back.

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality