[NFBF-L] A reminder about paying for registration in banquit for the 2022 Florida state convention

Peggy Fleischer peninnah.fleischer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 21:06:33 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to remind you all that the fee for registration has risen 5 dollars from $25 to  $30.
The fee for a Banquet ticket has risen from $50 to $55.
If you are paying by PayPal you must include the PayPal service fee. If you need to know what this fee is contact Sylvia Young and she will be happy to let you know what do you need to add in order to cover the cost of the PayPal fee. If you are paying by Zell there is no service fee. If you were paying with a credit card contact Sylvia Young and she will process your payment for you and let you know what the service fee is for paying with a credit card.

We look forward to seeing all of you at our state convention.