[NFBF-L] Hospitality at our 2022 State Convention

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 15:27:23 UTC 2022

Greetings Federation Family and Friends:

With our State Convention just a short time away, we are gearing up to have
a fantastic hospitality room. We can't do this without help from a few of
you. There are still some slots available for anyone who would like to work
a short shift in the suite.  There will be food, fun, and definitely time to
relax with old friends, and hopefully make new ones.

The times still available are

Saturday - 7:30 to 8:45 A.M. (one slot)

Sunday - 7:30 to 8:45 A.M.  (one slot)

Sunday - 2:00 to 3:30 P.M. (one slot)

Sunday - 3:30 to 5:00 P.M. (one slot)

If any of these times  interest you, please send me  an email at
kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com <mailto:kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com> .

As I have said in our planning meetings,  the Jacksonville,  and Daytona
Chapters can't   wait to welcome everyone to Jax this year. Lets make this
the best convention  ever!

Best

Kaye Baker

Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Florida