[NFBF-L] condolences to the Young Family

debbieryan012018 at gmail.com debbieryan012018 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 15:03:39 UTC 2022

I agree totally with Kathy Davis and her elegant post.  I couldn't improve
it so  here it is again

May the Lord provide His love, comfort and guidance to Sylvia and the rest
of the Young family during these difficult times! It is always so very
heart-breaking to lose a mother no matter the age. Sylvia has experienced
some major losses and I know she needs the love and support of our NFBF
family more than ever!

My deepest sympathies to Sylvia and her entire extended family!

       Debbie Ryan,

       From the Greater Broward Chapter

ggant