[NFBF-L] Technology Workshop at State Convention

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Apr 5 15:19:40 UTC 2023

Greetings Florida:

We are making steady progress towards our upcoming state convention during
Columbus Day Weekend! We are listening to you on how you, our members, want
our convention to run. Many have requested we have a Technology Seminar, so
here is the question I put to all members..

What type or types of technology do you want to learn about at convention?
Would any member like to conduct the technology workshop? Please reply to me
off list at ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>  with your
suggestions or comments. Please do not reply to this email; we would like to
keep the chatter down and not overload everyone's inbox!

We are Stronger Together!

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida

Phone: 321 372 4899