[NFBF-L] Another Open to Everyone question

debbieryan012018 at gmail.com debbieryan012018 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 18:22:00 UTC 2023

Hello To All:

I have met a fellow, first name Jay, that needs help but doesn't know much
about how to deal with lost vision that is affecting his occupation.  His
degree from a Florida College  is in Art.  Yes, he is an artist with pay.

Have you ever had an experience of knowing someone with this issue?

He is up beat but worried about needing finances with the slowing of his
work.  I do not know the reason as to why his right eye is failing.  He is
an acquaintance from Church.

You understand the hesitation people have in reaching out to your Chapters .

So, any suggestions do you know of any other artist with low vision?

It seems like I have heard of someone but can't recall where I heard about
it.

Thanks for thinking for me giggle.  I suspect your busy   today April 7,
2023

Preparing for traveling or expecting arrivals.    Have a Blessedweekend. .

Sincerely,

       Debbie Ryan,

       Vice President of Greater Broward Chapter of NFBF