[NFBF-L] As We Talk about One of Our Own!

marion.gwizdala at verizon.net marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Sun Apr 23 21:43:39 UTC 2023

Dear All,

                Deborah Kendrick has published an excellent article in
Access World about the two refreshable Braille ereaders available through
the National Library Service for the Blind. You can read this article on
NFB-Newsline by pressing "7" from the main menu then "2" for blindness
specific publications followed by "2" again for Access World. Her article is
in the Product Review section. Florida has not yet received their inventory
of these machines but this article discusses each of them so you can make an
informed choice about which you would like to order. The Talking Book
Library is taking names for their waiting list and I am on that list! If you
want to be added, you can call the library at 800-226-6075.

Fraternally yours,

Marion