[NFBF-L] It is finally here

Paul Martinez president at nfbflorida.org
Sat Aug 5 14:56:09 UTC 2023

Good morning Federation family,

As you all read in the subject line, it is finally here! Our new website has been revamped and it looks amazing.  I can’t wait for all of you to visit the site at https://www.nfbflorida.org and provide feedback.  There are several sections that are still on the works, and modifications are still happening on  a daily basis.

All ideas and feedback are welcomed.  Please make sure that you contact Jorge Hernandez and Doug Ingram at their respected Emails at:  jeh6 at bellsouth.net and dingram59 at comcast.net so they can make a list of the necessary fixes.

Thank you all for everything you do to build the Federation!

Paul M. Martinez
President, national Federation of the blind Florida

813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality