[NFBF-L] Convention Planning Cancelled

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Sun Aug 6 12:01:56 UTC 2023

Open convention planning scheduled for tonight at 8 PM has been canceled. It will be re-scheduled. Please remember the below deadlines.

Agenda topics: if you have not turned in your agenda, topics for our convention agenda, please get them to me as soon as possible. Once the agenda has gone to print, will only be able to update the electronic version.
Option baskets: please remember to send me your option basket descriptions by August 15. A master list will be sent to the Florida email list with all the basket descriptions.
Ambassadors: we are still seeking ambassadors for our state convention. Please contact Doug Ingram for more information or to sign up.
Awards: we are still seeking nominations for our four award categories. Please contact Doug Ingram for more information or to submit yout submit your nominees for each of our for awards.

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter , National Federation of the Blind, FL
2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net

Phone:  321 372 4899

Sent from my iPhone