[NFBF-L] Survey Says!

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 21:35:34 UTC 2023

Hi All,

Please see the below message from NAGDU!

Hey NAGDU – I’m writing to ask again for folks to complete our [ACAA
survey](https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeaP43Jv5nEEfuu-FfF5EooPxyU
erQmreg9ciJlxrut8fB0uQ/viewform?pli=1).

So far we have only gotten about 20 surveys, and I know there are more of
you out there. We need at least 50, and preferably 100 surveys if we want
our voices to be heard, so please take a few minutes and complete the survey
now.

We have received some feedback about the survey not clearly  asking for
information about your being discouraged from traveling because of the new
forms/rules and/or considering not getting a guide dog because of those
forms/rules. If you have been discouraged from travling or are thinking
about not getting a guide dog in the future because of concerns about being
able to fly with a guide dog, please say so in your own words  in the
optional comment field at the end of the survey.

Thank you very much.

Yours,

/Æ

Al Elia

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/stanley7709%40gmail.com

Steve Cook

Echo/Ring Prize!!!

For a small donation of only $5,  your name will be entered in to the
drawing once, but wait there is more! If you would like your name entered in
to the drawing 3 times, please make a donation of $10! Go to the below link
to donate! Be sure to put in the field labelled “Send a note with your
contribution” Echo/Ring. If Echo/Ring is not in the above field, your
donation to the general CSTD account will be greatly appreciated!

Donate | National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina (nfbofsc.org)
<https://nfbofsc.org/donate>

Our drawing will take place at our NFB of SC State Convention Banquet on
Saturday, August 19, 2023 in Columbia, SC. You do not have to be present to
win!!! If you are not in attendance at the state convention, your prize will
be mailed shortly after the convention concludes.