[NFBF-L] NFBF Deaf Blind Division Sunday evening August 13 2023 5 - 6pm meeting

amnaulty at aol.com amnaulty at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 14:46:39 UTC 2023

 Thank you for the notice and invitation
Joe and Arlene Naulty will not attend
Arlene Naulty

    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 10:23:30 AM EDT, Brian Norton via NFBF-L <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello NFBF DB Division members and interested Florida friends,

We will have a zoom meeting this next Sunday evening to discuss our division and speakers at the October NFBF Tampa convention.

We will discuss any financing needs for helping attendance by members and potential speakers.

I hope everyone will attend to present ideas. The Zoom link is:

https://zoom.us/j/98765742578

Meeting ID: 987 6574 2578

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,98765742578# US (Chicago)

Peggy Fleischer

Co-chair

 Communities Of Faith

 NFBFState Board member

Vice President Nfb-FL greater Daytona Beach

https://zoom.us/j/98765742578

Meeting ID: 987 6574 2578

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,98765742578# US (Chicago)

Gratefully,

Brian Edward Norton

Florida Bar #1033481

NFBF Greater Daytona Beach sPresident

NFBF Deaf Blind Division President

Conklin Davis Center for the visually Impaired Board

Assistant Regional Conflict Counsel

briannorton.flalaw at gmail.com

386.871.3359

“Kindness is an Attitude the Blind can See and the Deaf can Hear”- Mark Twain

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-L:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/amnaulty%40aol.com