[NFBF-L] Basket descriptions for our state convention.

Peggy Fleischer peggy.lynn.fleischer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 20:46:27 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

Today is the deadline for turning in your basket description for your auction basket for our state convention.
I have received a few of the descriptions, but many chapters have still not yet submitted their basket description to me.
I will extend the deadline until August 20th.  please send me your  description by end of day on August 20th. This  is a final  deadline.   Your description does not need to be a complete list of  everything in your basket but at least your theme and a general description of what is in your basket. Please submit your descriptions to me  No later than end of day on August 20th.   My email address is: peggy .lynn.fleischer at gmail.com.
Also, if your Chapter is planning to donate an item for the dollar auction, please let me know what your item will be.
Looking forward to seeing all the wonderful baskets we will have this year.

Peggy Fleischer

NFb-Florida State Board member

Co-chair NFB-FL Communities Of Faith

Vice President