[NFBF-L] Good News

Roanna Bacchus broanna49 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 17:29:08 UTC 2023

Good Afternoon Florida Federationsts,

I hope all of you are doing well. I have some anwesome and exciting news to share with all of you. I have woled as a Cumstomer Care Professional at Lighthouse Works for two years. Recently I found out that I have been nominated for the Most Improved Employee Of The Year Award for 2023. I am so honored and excited to represent Lighthouse Works in this way. The awrd ceremony will take place on Wednesday September twentieth at the Mariot on Sand Key. We will be leaving Lighthouse on Tuesday September nineteenth. I just wanted to share this with all of you.

Roanna Bacchus