[NFBF-L] Melbourne Space Coast Chapter Election Results

amnaulty at aol.com amnaulty at aol.com
Thu Aug 24 12:58:41 UTC 2023

To:  The New MSCC Team Joe and Arlene Naulty send congratulations and warmwishes for success.   This new team has a greatopportunity to support the growing number of lowvision and blind citizens here in Brevard County.
The National Federation of the Blind is blessed to have the benefits of your experience, service and hard work.Good Luck.

    On Tuesday, August 22, 2023 at 10:04:27 AM EDT, Camille Tate via NFBF-L <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Greetings Federationists:

The Melbourne Chapter held elections on Saturday, August 12. Please join me in welcoming the newest members of our chapter board.

Vice President: Joyce Taylor

Secretary: Nancy Hollo

Treasurer: Milano Hyacinthe

Board 2: Morgan Hazelett

Board 3: Javier Molinares

 Sincerely,

Camille Tate

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

Phone: 321 372 4899

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-L:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/amnaulty%40aol.com