[NFBF-L] Breaking news

Paul Martinez president at nfbflorida.org
Thu Aug 24 23:27:39 UTC 2023

Greetings to all members of the national Federation of the blind, a Florida,

As we all participate in different meetings, and we continue to hear the great things that soon will happen at our state convention. I know you all have heard this from your chapter president or leaders around the NFB a Florida however, I would like to take the time to remind you all to book your hotel room, register for the convention, banquet ticket, and start making travel plans to get to the beautiful city of Tampa. And I also would like to take the time to think all of those who have been working very hard to make this event a great success. I’ve heard the question being asked multiple ways during multiple meetings who is going to be our national rep. And I said to myself should I make them wait a little bit more. However, today while I attended the sun rise and shine with NFB news line I decided to inform all of the members. That joining us, this year will be the one, and only, the leader of our organization, President, Mark Riccobono! This is super exciting, and for those who would like to know more about our president. I have provided you all with a link below which describes who is our president! let’s all together, get ready to welcome him with the hospitality that we can all share in Florida.
Mark A. Riccobono | National Federation of the Blind  (https://nfb.org/about-us/leadership/presidents-corner/mark-riccobono)
Together.

Paul M. Martinez
President, national Federation of the blind Florida

813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality