[NFBF-L] FW: 2023 NFBF State Convention Registration and Hotel Information

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Fri Aug 25 15:42:07 UTC 2023

Greetings Florida Federationists:

We have combined our 2023 Registration form and hotel information into one
email for your convenience. Please note the extended deadline to
pre-register for the convention and banquet is September 10. Our affiliate
Treasurer, Sylvia Young, will be out of the country from August 14-31 and
will be unable to process credit card payments for the convention during
this time frame. You can still use PayPal, Zell or send a check; it is only
credit card payments that must wait for her return. However, please do not
wait to fill out your registration form.

We are excited to publish the registration form for our 2023 State
Convention! You may access the Google form by visiting the 2023 NFB of
Florida Convention Registration <https://forms.gle/wBcRjkYGnq3BUnP37>  form
here.

Here are a few things to keep in mind:

*	This is only the first step to completing registration. Once you
have submitted the form, you still have to make payment using any of the
methods listed on the form.
*	The deadline for pre-registration and banquet is September 10, 2023,
at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
*	Late banquet meal purchases will not be accepted after September 30,
2023, at 11:59 p.m. EDT. If you wish to attend banquet and are registering
late, you can not purchase a banquet ticket beyond this date, even if you
register at the convention.
*	The Google registration form is for individual registrations only.
Chapters or groups that are registering multiple people for convention must
contact Sylvia Young using the contact information on the registration form.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to
seeing all of you at convention!

We encourage all attendees to make their hotel reservations as soon as
possible to ensure your booking. The hotel information is below, including
the convention code and direct booking link. The convention rate for Embassy
Suites USF is $115 per night plus tax. Our convention runs from Friday,
October 6 through the evening of Sunday, October 8. If you are planning to
attend the banquet Sunday evening, you should reserve your room with a
check-out date of Monday, October 9. Shoulder days are available, based upon
hotel availability. The shoulder days are up to two days pre-convention and
two days post-convention; this means that you can come early to Tampa and
still pay the convention rate of $115 per night plus tax. Contact me or any
member of our affiliate board if you have questions. Reserve as soon as
possible! We have contracted for a certain number of room nights and the
hotel does not have to guarantee the convention rate once our room block has
been met. Additionally, shoulder days may be limited based upon hotel
occupancy and reservations at the time of booking.

2023 State Convention Hotel Information

When: October 6-8, 2023

Where: Embassy Suites USF

3705 Spectrum Boulevard

Tampa, FL 33612

(813) 977-7066

Convention Code: NFBF

Direct Booking Link:

https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reservation/deeplink/?ctyhocn=TPAFR
<https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reservation/deeplink/?ctyhocn=TPAFR&groupCod
e=NFB&arrivaldate=2023-10-05&departuredate=2023-10-09&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK,E
N,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECT>
&groupCode=NFB&arrivaldate=2023-10-05&departuredate=2023-10-09&cid=OM,WW,HIL
TONLINK,EN,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECT

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida

Phone: 321 372 4899