[NFBF-L] NFBF Deaf Blind Division meeting September 17, 2023 Sunday evening 5pm

Brian Norton brian.edward.norton at outlook.com
Mon Aug 28 18:52:43 UTC 2023

Hello NFBF DB Division members and interested Florida friends,
We will have a zoom meeting Sunday evening September 17, 2023 At 5pm - 6pm,to discuss our DB division convention plans and speakers at the October NFBF Tampa convention.
We will discuss any financing provided for helping attendance by members and potential speakers.

I hope everyone will attend to discuss ideas for  our Deaf Blind Saturday afternoon October 7, 2023 discussion forum.
The Zoom link for the Sunday 5pm September 17 meeting is:
https://zoom.us/j/98765742578
Meeting ID: 987 6574 2578
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,98765742578# US (Chicago)
Camille Tate, Host
NFBF State Board
NFBF Melbourne Chapter President

Gratefully,
Brian Edward Norton
Florida Bar #1033481
NFBF Greater Daytona Beach President
NFBF Deaf Blind Division President
Conklin Davis Center for the visually Impaired Board
Assistant Regional Conflict Counsel of Florida
briannorton.flalaw at gmail.com<mailto:briannorton.flalaw at gmail.com>
386.871.3359
"Kindness is an Attitude the Blind can See and the Deaf can Hear"- Mark Twain