[NFBF-L] Tryin' to Reason with Hurricane Season

marion.gwizdala at verizon.net marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Tue Aug 29 19:38:42 UTC 2023

Dear All,

                As Hurricane Idalia approaches, I hope everyone is battened
down and high & dry! At the beginning of hurricane season, I recorded this
Jimmy Buffett song that is appropriate to share at this time. Please click
on the below link to listen to "Tryin' to Reason with Hurricane Season".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzEksvdP9JQ

While on my channel, feel free to take a listen to other selections I have
recorded and subscribe and like some of my songs. My YouTube channel is

https://YouTube.com/@marion.martin

Fraternally yours,

Marion