[NFBF-L] Urgent Prayer Request for Mr. Joe Naulty

debbieryan012018 at gmail.com debbieryan012018 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 02:03:45 UTC 2023

Hello To All:
This was a big blow to me.
Joe was the one person that cause me to join NFB, while he was President of
the Pompano Beach Chapter of Florida.  That was 35 years ago.   all these
35years , as a NFBF Member.  He & Arlene Naulty , encourage me to join the
Deaf/Blind Division along with Brian.  I will pray for him and of course all
of the Family.  It was so nice to reconnect 2 years ago at the Convention as
we shared a room.  Joe, fell in love with Violet the dog and she him  My
Parents have been gone time and I sort of looked to them.
Yes Lord wrap your arms around Joe & Precious Arlene Naultyand all the rest
of the Family
     Love You Very Much,
      Debbie Ryan
Stay Safe through the Storm