[NFBF-L] Next Tech Time - learn about Be My Eyes and Be My AI - December 13 at 4 PM Eastern

rmann0581 at gmail.com rmann0581 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 19:24:40 UTC 2023

For those that don't know, Tech Time is a monthly technology  conference put
on once a month by the Conklin Davis Center.  The focus is smart phones, but
other topics are discussed. The topic for this month is the Be My Eyes app.
We will do an overview of the Be My Eyes app and demonstrate the new Be My
AI feature. You can participate using the following information:

when: December 13 at 4 PM Eastern

Topic: Tech Time

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85734808270?pwd=dUZYSFNQVGdZWmFkdkxlWWJ2REFUZz09

Meeting ID: 857 3480 8270

Passcode: 963553

---

One tap mobile

+13052241968,,85734808270# US

+13017158592,,85734808270# US (Washington DC)