[NFBF-L] Voice Mail Box

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 5 20:12:05 UTC 2023

Greetings everyone,

This is specifically for anyone using an I Phone with Useless, I mean U.S. Cellular.  Alright, I’ll try to be nice, LOL.  And I will make this as short as possible.  Has anybody experienced a situation in which you dial in your voice mailbox and get told there are no messages, even though you know someone called you and left a message?  I went to our local U.S. Cellular store this morning and the technician had never seen anything like that.  I called Apple, and they say it’s a carrier issue.  I spoke on the phone with who knows how many people at U.S. Cellular who tried all kinds of things, some of which I had already tried, but they really couldn’t help.  Obviously I am going to need to learn to use the phone app to retrieve voice mail messages, and I am working on that, but It would be nice to still have this option.  Thank you in advance for any assistance.
Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.