[NFBF-L] No Sunrise and Shine tomorrow - read inside for exciting news about our December 28th Zoom call

russell at radiorusty.com russell at radiorusty.com
Wed Dec 13 17:46:08 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

We will not be holding the Sunrise and Shine with NFB-NEWSLINE call tomorrow
morning, but will be having one a bit later this month.

Our next call, and our final gathering for 2023, will take place on
Thursday, December 28th at 9:00 AM. As a way to celebrate a fantastic 2023
and to ring in the new year we will hold one of our most popular activities,
we're going to play trivia and I'm going to give away cash prizes!!

I certainly want to take a moment and wish each of you the most wonderful of
holidays. I know we'll have lots to share when we gather again at the end of
the year.

Looking forward to catching up soon, until then, take good care and stay
safe,

Very warmly,

Russ

Ph. 904-993-8433