[NFBF-L] FW: NFBF CFL Mega Barbie Basket & More Giveaway - Purchase Tickets by 5PM on 01/05/2024

flmom2006 at gmail.com flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 22:54:23 UTC 2023

From: slbrun4 at gmail.com <slbrun4 at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, December 25, 2023 5:26 PM
To: 'NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List' <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Subject: FW: NFBF CFL Mega Barbie Basket & More Giveaway - Purchase Tickets by 5PM on 01/05/2024

On behalf of our chapter president, Marilyn Baldwin I am sending out the following from Vice-president Tashara Cooper.  Please get your entries in as soon as possible.  Fantastic prizes offered.  See details below.  Thank you for your participation.

Greetings, Federationists!

The NFBF Central Florida Chapter presents, "The Mega Barbie Basket & More" Multi-prize Giveaway! We are sure the question you want to ask is, "What's in the basket?" Well...before we dive into "Barbie's World", let me give you a few details about the giveaway:

*  You must complete the two step process (Step One: Complete the form. Link provided below; Step Two: Purchase your virtual tickets)

*  Enter to win by clicking the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCJU5XtCeAKBqV5OznGiaLpzZRuYTRkURhrXE2KW0fwFJmgg/viewform?usp=pp_url

*  The giveaway will include a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize drawing

*  Virtual tickets are $5 for one or $10 for three

*  Tickets can be purchased up to January 5, 2024 by 5PM

*  Tickets can be purchased via Zelle at (407) 970-1949 (use the same number to contact our Chapter Treasurer, Mrs. Campbell for other ways to send payment such as personal check or bank initiated bill pay) If paying by check, the check must be received by 5PM on January 5th.

*  Winners will be announced at our upcoming holiday party on January 6, 2023 via Zoom (Zoom info forthcoming once)

*  For giveaway specific questions (excluding other ways to purchase) contact: President Baldwin at (407) 810-0554 or Vice President Cooper at (561) 876-6908

Now, for what we are sure you have been waiting for, the 1st prize 14 piece gift basket contents (photo of basket appears before closing signature line):

*  Swimming Pool

*  Car Accessories

*  3 Barbie Dolls

*  Puppy

*  2 Ken Dolls

*  Barbie Necklace and Bracelet

*  2 Barbie Mini’s

*  Barbie Shoes

*  Ken Shoes

*  Barbie Wardrobe Closet

*  Mini Brands Supermarket Game

*  Other (mix of other assorted games)

Note: The basket is appropriate for ages 5 and up.

Not into Barbie? No worries! The 2nd and the 3rd prize winners will "virtually" walk away with a fabulous Visa or Mastercard gift card. The 2nd prize winner will receive a $50 gift card and 3rd prize winner will receive a $25 gift card.

The drawing is fast approaching, so purchase your "virtual"  ticket(s) TODAY! Reminder: Deadline to purchase is January 5, 2024 by 5PM.

Mega Barbie Gift Basket Photo

Warm Regards,

NFBF Central Florida Chapter

cflnfb2021 at gmail.com <mailto:cflnfb2021 at gmail.com>