[NFBF-L] Pamper yourself while supporting the NFB of Florida Greater Jacksonville Chapter

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 15:59:08 UTC 2023

Greetings Federation Family and Friends:
With Valentines day just around the corner, there is no time like the
present to buy a little, well, present for yourself, or a loved one.
The National Federation of the Blind of Florida has partnered with
Cleanlogic, a bath and body company to help sell wonderful bath and body
products. A portion of each purchase will go to the National Federation of
the Blind of Florida Greater Jacksonville Chapter. Also when you click on
the link below and use our code NFBJAX10, you will receive a discount.
Check out there website and do a little shopping.

Pamper yourself or give a gift to a friend. Bath and Body is our largest
line of products and includes all of our most popular products; face
buffers, body scrubbers, foam sponges, poufs, gloves, eye masks and so much
more.
 Cleanlogic incorporates Braille on its packaging where possible to help
blind and visually-impaired individuals lead a more independent life. A
portion of all Cleanlogic's sales go to the National Federation of the Blind
of Florida Greater Jacksonville chapter. Shop by visiting: Referral link:
https://cleanlogic.com/?rfsn=6855209.49b8926
Code: NFBJAX10.
Please share this message as widely as you would like.
Best
Kaye Baker, President
Greater Jacksonville Chapter