[NFBF-L] NFB F Sports & rec guest speaker, Richie Flores 3/14/2023

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Thu Feb 16 00:43:29 UTC 2023

Mark your calendars to join the sports and recreation group on March 14th @ 8 PM to listen to our guest speaker, Richie Flores, President NFB sports and recreation division, second Vice president of National Beep Baseball Association, and UC Berkley  TRiO Career Advisor/Career Services Counselor. Here is a link to his bio.
https://dsp.berkeley.edu/people/ricardo-flores.

Richie will share about the national sports and recreation division, playing beep baseball, and answer our questions. Feel free to invite others.

Join zoom: https://zoom.us/j/93835426045 or +16468769923,,93835426045#

Thanks,
Denise Valkema
(305)972-8529