[NFBF-L] Introduction

broanna49 at gmail.com broanna49 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:31:18 UTC 2023

Dear Members,

My name is Roanna Bacchus, and I am visually impaired. I have been totally blind since birth due to Retinopathy Of Prematurity. I attended the Early Intervention program at the Perkins School For The Blind. In 2016 I graduated from the University Of Central Florida with my Bachelor's degree in Interdisciplinary Studies. I am now enjoying my job at Lighthouse Works as a Customer Care Professional. In April, I will be celebrating my two-year work anniversary. I lok forward to getting to know all of you.