[NFBF-L] join the florida outreach center for the blind for our next workshop its all about navigation and navigational tools!

jason.goldfield at yahoo.com jason.goldfield at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 16:46:23 UTC 2023

Please forward this to those who would be interested.

Please join the Florida Outreach Center for The Blind for our next
informative, and innovative workshop. This month please join Jason Goldfield
and Maria Norris as we talk about and demonstrate GPS and navigational tools
that range from high-tech apps for your smart phone or devices including
tools that are already built in to your device to low-tech tools that will
give verbal and haptic feedback. We also want to hear from you on what
devices you use on a regular basis in getting around independently and
safely.

A door prize will be given out to one lucky winner at the conclusion of the
presentation, but you must be present to win!

This event will be held over Zoom on Thursday February 23, 2023, at 1:00
p.m. (eastern).

The Zoom information is at the bottom of this message.

We look forward to having you join us as we explore these powerful and
beneficial tools!

If you have any questions please call The Florida Outreach Center for The
Blind at

561-642-0005

Or email us at:

561642-0005

Florida Outreach Center for The Blind is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Topic: Navigational tools Workshop

Date: Thursday February 23, 2023

Time: 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. (eastern)