[NFBF-L] First Email of the new year

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 17:51:29 UTC 2023

Greetings Jorge and members,
I hear and I heard you, Jorge. I pledge to participate actively this year in the national Federation of the blind of Florida in all their endeavors. Let’s continue to all work together and build the National Federation Of The Blind of Florida!

Will you join the movement???

 Happy new year to all from Miranda and Isabella

--
Miranda b. Kilby
Ph: (352)942-0417