[NFBF-L] Newsletter Quick Survey Please respond, your input is wanted

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 18:13:28 UTC 2023

Greetings Florida Federation Family and Friends:

A new year is upon us, and as always, we want to continue to find new ways
to build and improve the efforts of the National Federation of the Blind of
Florida. To that end, I want to make our newsletter the best that it can be.

Please send an email to newsletter at nfbflorida.org
<mailto:newsletter at nfbflorida.org>  and let me know the following:

1 Do you read the newsletter?

If you do not, that is ok, this is why we gather information.

2 Is there anything you the reader would like to see in the newsletter that
is not already there, and that is within our means to include.

Again, please try to send all responses to newsletter at nfbflorida.org
<mailto:newsletter at nfbflorida.org>  so as not to clutter our public list.

All responses will be welcome and appreciated.

Warmly

Kaye Baker, Editor