[NFBF-L] FABS first annual pancake breakfast flyer

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 15:43:49 UTC 2023

Hi, As previously discussed, this flyer is not accessible to anyone using a screen reader. Here is  a good rule of thumb to follow; if you save the file as an image, or picture, it will not be accessible. As we are all members of, and participating actively in, the National Federation of the Blind, we must *always* send out flyers, press releases,  and any other documentation in an accessible format.

The NFB’s website has some great resources about making documents accessible.

Finally, before sending anything out to the public, consider sending to our communications team. Doug Ingram, and the rest of his team,  including yours truly, will be happy to look over any flyer or document and be sure it fits within our branding and values, and that it is readable by everyone, not just those who are able to see pictures.

This is just another example of how great we can be when we work together.

I hope this message is helpful.

Best

Kaye Baker

Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Florida