[NFBF-L] maine's coffee hour for this month

Lesley Landry leslandry6615 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 23:04:23 UTC 2023

hello everybody,
I hope all is well with you guys. I just wanted to take the time to invite any and all of you to Maine's monthly coffee hour. The theme for this month is the issues that will be presented at this years Washington seminar. All are welcome to add any input and ask any questions that you want to. And if you know anybody from other states who might be interested, please feel free to invite them. Tha thank you so much and I hope y'all have a wonderful rest of your week. All the best, Lesley
Leslie Landry is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Coffee hour
Time: Jan 14, 2023 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2157715358

Meeting ID: 215 771 5358
One tap mobile