[NFBF-L] Crispy Cream

deadeyenurse at att.net deadeyenurse at att.net
Sun Jan 22 01:57:25 UTC 2023

3100  14th street NW  202-975-6162
dont know how far hotel it is
    On Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 05:24:02 PM EST, Mark Tardif via NFBF-L <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Hello, everyone,   Please try not to laugh too much at what I’m going to ask, but it’s extremely important, LOL.  For those of you who are coming to Washington, or who have been to the Seminar in the past, or who live in D.C., are there any Crispy Cream doughnut shops near the hotel or near the Capitol?  I said not to laugh, but I can’t help laughing at myself right now.  Thank you in advance, see you in Washington.     Mark Tardif
NFBF-L mailing list
NFBF-L at nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-L:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/deadeyenurse%40att.net