[NFBF-L] Newsletter Survey, your responses are appreciated

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 02:56:00 UTC 2023

Greetings Federation family and friends:

During tonight’s open board meeting we discussed creating an anonymous survey to gather data about our Florida Breaking Newsletter.

Below you will find a link to the survey. No personal information will be collected, so please click on the link and fill out this brief form. This will help us to improve our newsletter.

I’d also like to thank Z’leah for her work on the form.

I look forward to your responses.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfu3CEHZDTGId2ixRVR8xzYq8nZuSiaMfig9cVBTAh6Ls80HQ/viewform