[NFBF-L] Our Travelers To Washington D.C.

debbieryan012018 at gmail.com debbieryan012018 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 12:17:06 UTC 2023

Good Morning to All of You on your way to an incredible adventure.

This is Debbie from South Florida.  Some of you I know and others I haven't
had the opportunity to meet you yet.

I want you to know that I have your back giggle.  I pray that you will
remember all that you have studied and practice .  You will have the wisdom,
knowledge and skills to navigate your surroundings .

Be safe, have fun and return with terrific results.

       With Warmest regards,

      Debbie Ryan,

      Vice President of Greater Broward Chapter