[NFBF-L] Safe travels to Washington DC

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 16:07:43 UTC 2023

Greetings:

The Congresswoman and I wish you all safe travels. We/I know you will do the
state of Florida proud, and have a little fun at the same time.

For the rookies, just relax, and what you need to say will come naturally.
D.C is a wonderful place,  so don't forget to stop and take a moment to
reflect on the rich history it brings to this country.

With much love,

Kaye and Congresswoman Uppitie