[NFBF-L] Braile E-Readers from Talking Book Library NLS

DOUGLAS INGRAM dingram59 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 10 15:10:29 UTC 2023

ello All,

Apparently, our time for the braille e readers is approaching.  Read on for how to prepare to get yours!

If you are receiving titles from the talking book library and are a braille user, you should be signed up for braille as one of the formats you would like to receive.  Additionally, you need to put yourself on the list of those who want to get the e readers.  To get all this done, you can call the talking book library at 800-226-6075.

Let’s get this journey started and travel our braille trails which will lead us to using braille like never before.

Doug Ingram