[NFBF-L] No Sunrise and Shine with NFB-NEWSLINE tomorrow, Thursday July 13th - Next Zoom Call - July 27th at 9:00 AM

russell at radiorusty.com russell at radiorusty.com
Wed Jul 12 08:58:17 UTC 2023

Good morning Sunrise and Shine family!

Sorry to report that we will not be holding a Sunrise and Shine with
NFB-NEWSLINE Zoom call tomorrow, Thursday July 13th. Normally, as most of
you know, we try to hold our very popular call on the 2nd and 4th Thursday
of each month, but as we've gotten into the dog days of Summer and into a
heavy travel season, SRS has asked for a vacation day.

We will return to the air on Thursday, July 27th at 9:00 AM and hope, on
that call, to have a very special guest joining us from the NFB-NEWSLINE
headquarters in Baltimore, Maryland.

Again, hope to see you all on July 27th. As always, if you need anything
from me regarding your NFB-NEWSLINE account, don't hesitate to reach out.
The best way to reach me quickly is by calling the mobile phone number shown
at the bottom of this email.

Very respectfully,

Russ Davis, Coordinator

NFB-NEWSLINE of Florida