[NFBF-L] Celebration of life services for Gloria Mills Hicks

Gathary McKinley gatharyjean at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 07:55:54 UTC 2023

Dear Miranda,

I wanted to know (it's Gathary), if the services for the life of
Gloria Mills Hicks will be live-streaming. If so, please email me the
Zoom Platform link to use for this.

If not, is there a place or link, to which I can make a contribution
monetarily?

I want to know what Dan Hicks's email address is, so I can send
comforting words to him, too, during this time, and let him know that
I'm praying for him, too.

Please reply.

Sincerely,

Gathary